Sunday, April 11, 2010

Girls Weekend 2010

Lauren and I had a "girls weekend" because Ben and Rodney went on a cub scout camp out this weekend. Ben had a blast and I think next time, I will have to brave the wilderness and go with them. Ben told me he wants me to go next time. He has been a little more attached to me lately. He has been really sweet at times, hugging me and telling me he misses me, etc... So since Lauren and I were going to be alone this past weekend, I kept telling her "Lauren, it's girls weekend 2010!!! Whoo hoo!!!!" And she would say "I don't know what you are talking about". I got a big kick out of it and by the time Saturday morning came around, she was ready for "girls weekend 2010" and she was saying it to me. HAHA Well, I wanted to get some pictures of Lauren and to also practice my photography, so here is what I got.











What do you think?

No comments: