Ben comes home last week and starts meditating. Not kidding!! I asked him how he came up with that or who taught him that and he mentioned someone in his class does it. Now, he never makes it more than 3 seconds without getting distracted, but....Hey...I am not opposed to this at all!! He even has Lauren interested. See pics below. So cute......

That last picture is SO Ben. When he is in the mood, he loves for me to take a picture of him and then he wants to see it right after. Thank goodness for digital cameras..... Here are a few others:
Ok, can't forget my baby girl.....Her latest cute thing is to call every color "llellow" (Yellow). Actually in the past day or so, she is getting the other colors right too, but it was so cute when she was doing it. We have these princess books that have colors in them that she loves to read. In fact, she LOVES books and so does Ben. That makes me SOOOOOO Happy!!! Hopefully it lasts forever....
Here is a picture of Lauren pinning Ben in an awesome wrestling move!!!!
That picture cracks me up! Here are some other recent pics of the family.
I KNOW, I KNOW....Just ignore the pacifier. One of these days we will get another picture of her without it..... Next picture, I couldn't resist, she had her little bum sticking up in the air when she was sleeping.
1 comment:
Hi Erin, Your mom shared your blog with me. The kids are adorable. I have a blogspot also, but I have to invite you! If you email ME (YOU can get my email from your mom as I dont want to put it in the comment here. Im paranoid! as is my husband!!) anyway! I can email my blogspot to you. Rob, didnt want everyone in the world to view it , so I have to limit it to just family and friends. Anyway, I love your blog. The photos are amazing!! Ben and Lauren are getting so big,it is amazing how fast time goes by!! Shannon (Your moms friend!!)
Post a Comment