Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I wanted to get some pictures of Lauren in this cute dress that Aunt Shell and Uncle Chris got her. But she was not as cooperative as I would like. I don't know if it is because it's me taking the picture, but she just did not want to smile and look at the camera. I got quite a few pictures of her back. But here are a few I did manage to take.













Lauren has actually had some success with potty training. I hear it is a girl thing, because Ben did not even act interested until he was well over 2 years old. She has gone several times this week already.

There is something odd about Lauren's teeth, and I wonder if anyone else's kids have experienced this. On the bottom, only her two front bottom teeth have come in. It has looked like this for at least 6 months. And I can't feel any coming in either. Here is a picture. Are we going to have to get her some dentures? I will ask the DR next time we go.

Here is a little video of Lauren playing with the balloons Rodney got for V Day.



No comments: