I can't help but say this, but it is the truth. These 2 years have gone by too fast!! It is hard to believe I have a little girl. When I was younger, I always thought I would have all boys. Then I married Rodney and thought we would have all girls. Wasn't sure what to do with that, because I am not much of a girly girl sometimes. HA! Luckily, Lauren has a big sister that will help her with all the girl stuff that I can't help her with. I am planning to get Lauren into ballet soon. We went and watched a 2 year old ballet class last weekend, so I could see if she was mature enough to do it. She got into it about half way through. So I am going to get her enrolled in a couple of weeks. I am looking forward to buying her a leotard and ballet shoes. Can't wait to see her in the outfit. The class we saw was a little chaotic, but parents aren't there, so that probably helps. They just let us watch the one time. All I can say is the person teaching that class must have a lot of patience....
No comments:
Post a Comment