They always start off on the trampoline. This might be her favorite part.
Then they move on to balance beam.
Then off to the foam pit. They actually swing on a rope and fall into the pit first, but Lauren still won't do that. They also slide down a ladder into the pit. She just did that for the first time this week. But she needed me close by.
Then they swing on the little bar.
Then walk on the bar like a monkey.
Then there are some floor exercises, like forward rolls and jumping, etc.. Here is the end gymnastics pose. We are still working on that.
Then they line up for stickers and stamps.
Hope you enjoyed the pics. I hope to get a video at some point. I have to be in the class with her until she is three. I do really enjoy doing this with her, but it wears.me.out! I have to help with the forward rolls, and keep her attention on whatever we are doing at the moment. This might be TMI, but I am usually sweaty by the time we leave. Ugh....But it's worth it. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment