Her teeth are growing like crazy now. She has all except one tooth on the bottom. I haven't been able to feel anything coming in, so not sure what will happen.
One of the neatest things about being a mom is seeing my kids overcome fears. Ben has been afraid of the water his whole life. He always loved the bath, but when it came to a pool or a lake or even the ocean, he was not interested. Well, this summer, he has blossomed. We tried and tried last year to get him to use a life jacket, but he wouldn't and for some reason he tried it this year. It took him several times wearing it to realize that he wouldn't sink with it on. So when we went to my mom's lake house this weekend, he wore it in the pool. 10 minutes later he was jumping off the side of the pool!!! I couldn't believe it!! Then we went out on a boat in the lake and he was nervous about getting in, but I convinced him and 5 minutes later, he was jumping off the boat into the lake!! This is a huge step for Ben. I was so proud of him and I know he had a blast this weekend!!!! It was a fun weekend with great friends!!! Look at my baby!!!
This is at the Rangers game about 2 weeks ago. Thanks to my awesome Uncle Jim for getting us tickets, again.... The kids loved it.
Here are some fun pictures of my strong husband throwing the kids into the air. The kids asked for it again and again and again.
Look at those muscles!!! Ben likes to "lift weights". He takes the (empty) laundry basket and exercises....
Eyelashes!!!!!! Wish those were mine.....
Here is what Lauren had to try the other night when she saw daddy eating them. She actually ate a WHOLE pepper and seemed fine. But see the picture and reaction I got when she tried to eat a second one. I am still impressed and she obviously has those Elliott genes....
This is her favorite resting spot to sit when we have the fridge door open. Odd.....
This is my baby girl sleeping in her big girl bed. So precious.....
On a sad note (for us parents who thought they were done with pee and poop), Lauren has regressed a little on the potty training. She went #2 in the bath tonight and #1 at the dinner table. All in a span of 1 hour. Unfortunately, I wasn't there to witness this or help clean up. I am truly sorry, Rodney. (hehehehe) Ok, maybe I did help with the bath clean up, but that was the quick and easy one, believe it or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment