This is just a cute picture of Lauren representing her dad's alma mater.
This was Lauren in the dress I got for the xmas pictures and Rodney and I took her for a "photo shoot" just to practice and play around.





Ben's cub scout group was in the Rowlett holiday parade recently. He threw out candy to the crowd. Here is Lauren and daddy waiting for him to come by.

Ben is at the back of the float. We almost missed him.

Ben also had a bobcat ceremony at the beginning of December. Apparently they paint his face to signify various achievments. Each color means something and I can't say what, because I was trying to keep Lauren quiet (impossible) and take pictures and chase her around all while they were doing this. It was at a church and the lighting was horrible, so the pictures aren't that great. We didn't know this was coming, but it was pretty cool and Ben really felt pretty cool.
This next picture is so Ben. I love it.
The kids' day care also had a Christmas play. Lauren is in the green and she had her hat almost over her eyes the whole time. It was cute. But I think the whole experience freaked her out a little. We could tell that she almost lost it on stage. It was really cute, though.
Ben is in the front row. Third from the left in this first picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment