Saturday, February 27, 2010

George Washington (aka Ben)

Ben had to give a presentation in class yesterday on an American President. He had to say 3 sentences about George Washington. So Rodney and I said the next paragraph about 20 million times in the past week.

Hi, I am George Washington.
I was the first American president.
I helped free America from England.
Washington D.C. was named after me.

We all said it so much in the past week, that Lauren was finishing the sentences. It was funny, because we would ask Ben to recite it in front of us and he would say "I helped free....." and he would stumble on what comes next and Lauren would pipe in "America from England!!" It was so funny! Rodney and Lauren went to school to watch Ben give his presentation and Rodney got it on video. It is hard to hear Ben talk, because Rodney was at the back of the classroom. But it is still cute. I was kind of wondering if he would get stage fright or something like that, as I would have if it were me. But he didn't! Yeah Ben!!!



I just watched this video again, and unless you have a way to turn your sound up REALLY high, then you probably won't be able to hear Ben. Oh well.

Since I have my new flip video, I will try to upload more in the future.

No comments: