Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's

Tonight Ben started addressing his Valentine's Day cards that he will take to class on Friday. It was really cute because he was real excited about it. The teacher sent home a list of all the kids in the class and so he went one by one writing each kids name on a card and then writing a message to them. The first couple were some boys in the class and he wrote "you are my best friend". Then we came to some girls and he wrote "you are good". I tried to suggest some things to say, like "You are pretty", but he didn't want to say that. Then we came to a girl, who I know has a reputation for being a real stinker and Ben doesn't really like her much. And I suggested writing "you are good" just like some of the other girls' cards, but he told me "she isn't' good". I said "you have to say something nice, so what can you say to her?" He thought about it and said "Oh, I know" and he wrote "Be good".
When he came to writing the teacher's assistant her note, he wrote "you are respectful". So funny....Ben was in a real good mood tonight and was so nice and good for us. We are eating it up!! Not that he is bad a lot, but he does get grouchy like the rest of us sometimes.
Ben lost his second tooth last weekend!! So now his two front bottom teeth are gone. Another tooth is already coming up to replace the first one he lost a couple of weeks ago. You might be able to see it in this picture. Just ignore the mess of papers, they are just from his 5 hours of nightly homework he has....




I had to get a picture of Lauren's pj's we got her in Colorado this past weekend. The front has a picture of a moose and it says "I moose have a hug". So cute!!

No comments: