




I somehow clicked this awesome picture and applied a photography effect to it. I think it looks pretty cool, but maybe it is just a matter of opinion. Adria, of course, looks pretty, even in flight! I took this picture as she finished her walk through a bunch of classmates and bubbles, on her way to clock out for the last time.

Ben took this picture of Lauren below. Not so bad if I say so myself!!
I wanted to add some recent pictures of the kiddo's since I have been so bad about posting. I had to do some photography homework tonight, since I have started a workshop and I have homework to turn in tonight!! Prepare to be amazed at how great my photography gets in the next 6 weeks!!!! Just kidding, I am just hoping to master some skills I already know.
Ben insisted on a picture of their silly faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment