Well, I have been talking about doing this for awhile now. It seems to be the thing to do. Blogging, I mean.
I am starting this with the intention of sharing with my friends and family all of the adorable, cute and not so adorable things our kids do. With friends and family all over, I wanted a way for them to still know the kids and see them grow up. Of course, this could be like every other diary I have started. Three posts and then you don't see another one until 2010. We'll see....
I will start off with a cute scene this morning. I was getting ready for work and Rod was working on getting the kids breakfast. Ben was being very grouchy, as he usually is in the morning. (Have no idea where he gets that from) He was sitting at the table and NOT eating his breakfast like he was supposed to and he whines about being cold. "Get me a blanket!!!" he yells this loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Well, the next thing we notice is Lauren bringing him a blanket. It was the cutest thing!! We didn't even prompt her to get it. We were just trying to get Ben to stop whining and eat breakfast. Even after all of Ben's attempts to make Lauren not want to be around him (pushing her aside, taking her toys as soon as she decides she likes it....), she will do anything he says.
Tonight, Ben is watching Scooby Doo and I am checking my email on the computer and I look up and Lauren is just sitting next to Ben while he is engrossed in SD. Just looking at him. Just being next to him. I love it. I did grab my camera and get a picture. We'll see if I can figure out how to put pictures on this blog.
Here is Lauren when I try to get a picture without the pacifier. Oh well.....
No comments:
Post a Comment