


Here he is at his assigned chair. It has his name on the back of it.
Lauren wanted in on the action too.
He didn't even turn around and say good bye to me.... :-( So I guess he is okay and this wasn't a traumatic experience.....for him at least.
Well, I held it together, but I could have cried a couple of times. I had some lumps in my throat. When we got home tonight, he said he liked Kindergarten sometimes. He liked playing on the playground. He liked riding the bus to day care. Overall, I think this was a good day!! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall today to watch him.
The only possible negative about today was apparently there was some drama at lunch. He brought home almost ALL of his lunch, that he didn't eat. So I went to the store tonight and I let him make his lunch for tomorrow, so he might actually eat it this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment